Try Something New 2013
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about what I want from this new year. Who I want to be, what I want to do and where I want to go. One word comes to mind to answer it all.
I just want to live with intention. I want to choose my path, choose my food, choose my activities and choose my energy. I’ve been feeling very intentional lately and I want to keep it up. This year I want to be intentional with my days, my fun, my work, my relationships. I don’t want to leave anything up to chance that I can indeed control.
I hope living with intention will lead to a few things of course. I’m nervous to share what I want for fear I might jinx some of it. This year I hope my intention leads to:
1. A successful (in my eyes) new business.
2. Participating in a snowshoe race.
3. Going camping…or trying to. (again)
4. Meeting new friends.
5. Learning to play the piano (again)
6. Buying a home in our home state.
7. Breaking our dry spell with international travel.
8. Going back to Santa Fe…oh how I miss thee.
9. Being my true self.
10. Experience a richer and more full life with Adam and Watson.
If I focus I think I can have all of those things. It’s not too much to ask for is it?
Happy New Year everyone!Tweet